Sunday, May 15, 2011

Here It Goes

Coming away thoroughly inspired by my Writers Retreat hosted by Wade Rouse and Gary Edwards, I'm finally beginning my blog. I learned a lot about myself this weekend. I realized why I laugh even when I shouldn't, why I find humor in just about every situation, even when I shouldn't and why I have a desire to share them through writing. My blog is intended to tell stories about every day events. Now, my version of daily happenings seem to evolve into full length stories. My brain has this unique way of interpreting everything into an edgy and slightly "that's so not right",  sort of sit-com.
I'm looking forward to finally having a place to document some of life's events and hopefully inspire others to live their life a little lighter. After all, it is all about having fun, isn't it?

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to read this as you post. I feel like I have missed out on so much and look forward to hearing your stories!

    ReplyDelete